procrastinating_10012024

Hey there,

How have you been? School was supposed to start on Tuesday for me but a bunch of classes got canceled so I haven't been outside for a few days now... So my routine has been pretty bad. I wake up in the middle of the afternoon, work on my blog and my site, watch some shows and reels and fall asleep after 4am. It's like I'm trying to enjoy my vacation that's supposed to be done already, but I didn't get a chance to really do anything then because of a) work and b) I got the flu for almost a week.

Yesterday I discovered I actually enjoy asmr a little. I found a channel of a girl who makes asmr videos where she acts like she's doing your make-up, or helping you with your skincare. I don't know why, but those videos make my face feel all tingly! It's oddly relaxing and makes me think of when I was a kid and we'd whisper at sleepovers.

I finally used the pomegranate that's been lying in my fridge for weeks. I saw a video of someone making tea with the seeds and with green tea. I only had matcha powder so I used that and it tasted so delicious! I used a technique I also saw on instagram to remove the seeds, where you plunge the whole fruit in water while you open it so that you don't make a mess with the juice. Thinking I was doing a pretty good job, I only had to look up to see there was juice all over my kitchen walls (and floor somehow??).

Then I made a tortilla, and tried to flip it... of course I made even more of a mess. I'm gonna need to deep clean my kitchen asap lol.

I also made this little playlist: https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVG55pUZv8FvE86LthlZEmRLtcOkzI00M&si=xe34mGPRofYeGF1u

with songs that make me think of fairy tales and michel ocelot movies.

I rewatched the Grinch yesterday and it brought me a lot of joy. He is such an icon.

School finally starts for me tomorrow and I can't wait to see my classmates! I've really liked school since I started going to art school, and I don't know if I'm ready for this to be my last year. That's also why I'm thinking of studying something else after this, I don't want to leave school!

 

Anyhow, that's all for today's braindump. Take care and until next time!

Kisses, Popi

Comments

Popular Posts