08012024_First Post

 

Hello, Popi here!

 

I'm starting this blog to share little things like collages, rants, reviews, playlists etc. Hope you'll enjoy and let's make it a fun journey!

Today I'd like to talk about what I'm looking forward to this year. I'm in my last bachelor year so after this I'll be either doing my master or start working full time. I'm also thinking of maybe studying something else after this, since I'm still young (and I also don't really want to start working yet...) . So I'm looking forward to doing my internship since it's probably what will make me make up my mind on what I'll do next year.

This year I also want to learn to be more coquette. I also need to gain more weight! Since I've started to live on my own, I've struggled to eat 3 meals a day because of lack of time or just because I have no idea what to cook... Because of this I feel weak and tired most of the time. To solve this I want to learn to meal prep and once I've found a stable income, I'll probably start going to the gym again.

Something else I want to work on this year is being more honest to others and stay true to myself. If I keep things to myself for too long like this I did this year, only more bad things will be coming my way and I don't have the energy for that!

I definitely care about others opinions too much and I know it stops me from doing lots of things. Comparing myself all the time also makes me despise anything I create... It's pretty exhausting so I want to move on from that mindset. I know it'll take time so I better start now haha

One last thing I'd like to start doing this year is write letters to my friends. I think it'll help with sharing things I don't always know how to say out loud, and it's always nice to give out little gifts every now and then.

What are your resolutions for this year? Are there any things you want to add to or keep in your routine?

 

Until next time! Kisses,

Popi


 


Comments

Popular Posts